What do you mean I should send in my certificate/diploma?

Each candidate must send in proof of their status. So:

  • If you are not yet a student, you submit a copy of your high-school diploma according to the requirements set in section 3. High-school pupils are not accepted to the Course and therefore are not eligible for the Scholarship.
  • If you are a student, either undergraduate (BA, BSc) or postgraduate (Master’s, PhD) you must submit the relevant document issued by your University, that attests to your student status.
  • If you have finished your studies, you must submit a copy of your degree according to the requirements set in section 3.
  • If you are a teacher or member of academic staff or researcher or translator in the Greek language or working within a Greek-related field you must, in addition, submit the according attestation.
  • These documents must be issued by the appropriate authority of your country of origin bearing the appropriate insignia (e.g. paper with letter head and official stamp)., συμπληρωματικά, σχετικό δικαιολογητικό που να το αποδεικνύει.