I already have a tourist visa for Greece that expires before the closing date of the Course. What do I have to do?

Issuing the appropriate visa (student visa), to cover for the entire duration of the Course is your responsibility. The Department of Studies takes every necessary step to facilitate you in this process but cannot cover for your engagements before the beginning or after the end of the Course. You should also know that extension of visa while in Greece will cost you about 500 €.

FAQ category: